Do You Think Organic Food Is Worth The Extra Money?

Monday, October 22, 2012

Gerber Yogurt Blends Snack Review

I have to say a healthy snack is always good if you have a baby under 1 year old. But having variety is really a nice option, Gerber makes that really easy! I recommend these yogurt blend snacks they make because its a safe yogurt with all the extra junk taken out so no need to worry about what your baby is eating. I know that organic baby food is sometimes hard to tell apart.  These yogurts are made with whole milk yogurt and real fruit, and are loaded with calcium and vitamins A D and E as well. When it comes to my child's health I fully recommend and trust Gerber as they are a leader in today's organic market. It comes in banana, pear, peach, and best of all strawberry. Check it out. Have you tried it? heard of it?  Click Here For Product info



No comments:

Post a Comment